BOOM LOOKS SO FUN! I want to play it but,Will and Jacob play too hard, not that I can't handle them, but they hurt! HA!HA! Little Michael and Becca were cute. from, Hannah H. Biesinger
Our family consists of myself, Beth, my husband Mike, and our four children. Our busy lives keep us on our toes, but I do try to find time as I can to write choral music - especially sacred. I hope you enjoy it!
6 comments:
So cute. I love these videos you've been posting. Those kids love playing with their dad!
Looks like a fun game. Though it looks like if Mike keeps eating fast food he soon wont need to put pillows in his shirt!
Oh my goodness these videos are too great! I love the one of the Mickey Mouse dance. I know that dance all too well as well! Funny stuff!
Looks like fun!
Yay!! I'm glad you finally have a blog!
BOOM LOOKS SO FUN! I want to play it but,Will and Jacob play too hard, not that I can't handle them, but they hurt! HA!HA! Little
Michael and Becca were cute.
from, Hannah H. Biesinger
Post a Comment