not bad - i like her stripes all over! ...my twins (almost 4) dress themselves (of course - like i have time to dress anyone but the baby) - i love their outfit combinations ...except for the skirts in winter (they don't like tights and leggings)...at least she got that part under control.
Our family consists of myself, Beth, my husband Mike, and our four children. Our busy lives keep us on our toes, but I do try to find time as I can to write choral music - especially sacred. I hope you enjoy it!
1 comment:
not bad - i like her stripes all over!
...my twins (almost 4) dress themselves (of course - like i have time to dress anyone but the baby) - i love their outfit combinations
...except for the skirts in winter (they don't like tights and leggings)...at least she got that part under control.
Post a Comment