Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Setting up for Christmas


We set up for Christmas on Thanksgiving day this year. Later in the evening, I had gone downstairs for something, and when I came up, Mike was lying on the floor with Rebecca and Michael on either side. They were staring up at the tree singing Christmas songs. It was really cute.

3 comments:

E Terry said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited you joined the blogging world! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They sure are cuties, though. Check out our blog too: http://shawnandemilyterry.blogspot.com/

Lawsons said...

I am so glad you have a blog now, and it looks like you are all ready for the holidays. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks.

Our Family said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog, it was fun to see the pictures that you always emailed though. I sent you an invite to my blog since it is private. How is the ward doing?