Sunday, January 11, 2009

Becca is a Super Star - I mean Sunbeam

Becca has had a fun time transitioning into Primary (like Sunday School for little kids. Half the time is spent with kids their own age, and the other half is spent with kids ages 3-8 or 9-12). We made a big deal out of it before the new year, and she was really excited to get to go to the "big Primary room" where there was a piano and she would get to sing. (Becca is the youngest Sunbeam - kids that are 3 going on 4 - having turned 3 on Dec 27th.)

So today after church, some Primary teachers from Junior Primary were saying how funny Becca was in Primary. I asked them what she did that was so funny. They replied that it wasn't that she was funny per se, but that she likes to answer questions (and generally has the right answers) and talks a lot and acts more mature than most of the older kids in Junior Primary. One teacher said I should be proud of her, but she didn't have to tell me that - I was already beaming with pride over my tiny little Sunbeam.

No comments: