As anyone who has observed children knows, most children do not like bread crusts. I have noticed that whenever Becca eats bread or a sandwich, however, she eats the crust first before proceeding to eat the rest of it.
So a few days ago, Becca asked for an apple, and I thought I'd be daring and just give her the entire thing. She took it and went into the living room. A while later, I having forgotten about the apple, Mike went in to see Becca and then came to find me. He asked me if I knew Becca was eating an apple. I said yes. Then he asked if I had seen how she was eating it. I said no. So I went to see what was so interesting and laughed when I saw that Becca is as backward with her apples as she is with her bread. Instead of detesting the skin like most children, Becca was neatly nibbling all around the apple - eating only the skin before she ate the rest of it.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment