Since the blog has become my non-daily, but fun journal lately, I thought I should include a note about yesterday. I got to lead my first Stake choir, and I had a blast. Everything went really well and I got some good feedback.
Becca also led the choir - sort of. She's has been asking me if she can "go up on the stage and conduct like Mommy" so while we were warming up, I let her stand on a chair to conduct the choir. She stood up, waved her arms and sang, "How Firm a Foundation" as loud as she could - but she insisted that no one sing with her. Apparently she just wanted a solo. That my little diva :)
Now that Stake Conference is over, all of my time and attention is going to Easter. Our ward and another are combining to perform an Easter Cantata - specifically the one I wrote - so I am working really hard to get ready. Our first big combined rehearsal is this week, and on top of that I have lots of other stuff to do to make sure everyone knows about it.
Yesterday we had David and Brooke up for dinner along with a couple of young singles from our ward. We also had a couple who are friends of ours come. It was quite the party and a lot of fun.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment