Well, we finally took the plunge. We signed a purchase contract last night for a new home. It is a spec house for a new development so it's brand new and actually still under construction, though very near completion. It should be done in about 30 days, so we should be in by the end of April. The house is in Clearfield, though very, very close to Layton. For all you Utahns, it's right off I-15, west on Antelope Dr. Nat and Ambra - I timed it - 4 minutes with a red light from our house to yours :)
Anyhow, pics are here. We're obviously excited. One last move, and then we can stay put for awhile.
3 comments:
Yay!! I think you might be in the same development as our good friends Darren and Marni Downs. If so...you'll be in their ward! I can't wait to see it on Monday with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm so excited for you guys and a little jealous! ;)
That is awesome! It looks great so far. Congratulations. It's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time, but you'll love being in your own home.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! The house looks beautiful!
Post a Comment