Sunday, April 26, 2009

This month's business

Well, in the hussle and bussle of this month, I haven't written much although so much is going on. Two weeks ago was Easter weekend, and our ward singing the cantata. It went really well, and I think some good experiences came out of it. I was especially grateful for all of the family that came up for it and participated. Many thanks to Uncle Mark, Ambra, Heath, and HayLee for narrating and singing.

We are getting closer and closer to our move. We are supposed to close at the end of this week, and then we are moving May 9th. I am excited, but at this point just anxious to get done with the move. My house is turned upside down organizing and packing, etc, and I'll just be glad to be settled with everything in its place. (I'll post pics of the house as soon as we close.)

So that's a really busy month in a nutshell. I'll try to post more and pics of everything and the kids - especially some really cute Easter pics - soon!

4 comments:

E Terry said...

Hey there! I'm glad your cantata went good! I'm so excited for you guys with the new house. Congrats!!! I'm loving your hair in your family picture! Very cute! :)

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

since I just joined...are you buying a house in Utah?

Matt and Rusty said...

Love your new home!! You have such a cute family, Matt and I truly enjoy spending time with you.

Shannon said...

How exciting to be getting a new house! We just went through all of that again, and our thoughts will be with you!